Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Announcement & FINAL SALE

Hello scrappers!  I'm sure you have noticed my absence in the past month.  I apologize for that; life, kids, and the holidays really consumed me.  My girls are growing so fast, and life seems to be speeding up.  After much MUCH thought, I have decided it is time for me to retire from designing.  I will absolutely miss it and all of the encouragement I have received over the years from my fans.  The decision did not come lightly.  I just don't have the time to dedicate to it at this moment in time.

Sadly, my shops will be closing on January 31st.  
Don't miss a HUGE and final sale for my GINGER SCRAPS SHOP - 65% off most items.
My PERSONAL SHOP will remain open, but there will not be any new releases.

I encourage you to remain a fan of my FB page and also the newsletter.  I may put out a few freebies here and there in the future, and you won't want to miss those.  

Thank you for your continued support of my designs over the last 5 years!!!

0 comments: