Friday, November 2, 2012

FREEBIES, FREEBIES, FREEBIES!

You asked for FREEBIES...and you're getting some!!!  YIPPEE!
The designers at Gotta Pixel & GingerScraps have put together some goodies!
You can get TWO Full kits by joining each FACEBOOK HOP!

First up is the Gotta Pixel FACEBOOK HOP!
You can grab my part HERE (and you will also find out the next stop too)!

You can grab my part HERE (and you will find out the next stop there too)!

*Please note that the official Hops start on 11.2 and that our designers live all over the world in different time zones, so we ask that you be patient if a designer doesn't have their part up just yet*
AND...if you like shopping...there are some special coupons for EXTRA savings off my already discounted products!!!  HAPPY DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY!


1 comments:

Dree Getz said...

Thank you very much. I did all three hops. I also wanted to thank you for the welcome gift. I appreciate your generosity.