Sunday, September 9, 2012

Weekend Wrap-Up!!!!

Whew!!!! Last week was busy!!!
Did you notice we had lots of stuff happening here on my blog AND on Facebook!!!!
I wanted to post a few last minute reminders for things ending soon!!!!
FAN OF THE WEEK on my Facebook Page are randomly chosen on Monday Mornings, so if you haven't already checked the app, you'll want to do so ASAP!!!!
GOTTA GRAB $1 Sale at Gotta Pixel is Ending Soon!!!! Be sure to pick up my Summer Ending Collection for only $1 per pack exclusively at Gotta Pixel - September 11th is the last day!!!
Template Tuesday is ending soon too!!!! Hurry and get your layouts posted and you could win a $5 coupon!
PIN it to WIN Contest is still happening on my blog as well...you still have a few days for this one...Check it out HERE!
And lastly, you can now apply for my CREATIVE TEAM at anytime...never miss a CT CALL again!!!! Check out the CT Application on MY BLOG or FACEBOOK!

0 comments: