Thursday, August 9, 2012

Construction Zone & FREEBIES!

What a busy week, but It's New Release time, so it's a GOOD DAY!!!!
I may have GIRLS, be we live and breathe CONSTRUCTION in our family and it is our way of life, so this kit is very close to my heart!
I hope you will love it as much as I do!!!!
You can find it at each of my shop!
Coordinating Packs:
And several FUN FREEBIES to match!
You can find my Frame Cluster on my FACEBOOK PAGE now!
And the other FREEBIES will be in my Saturday Newsletter!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 1 post on Aug. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

Joanne said...

Thank you for the freebie! This looks like a great kit.