Thursday, July 5, 2012

NEW NEW NEW Stuffs!!!!

TGIF!!!!! Lots of reasons I am glad it's Friday!
I have a pretty new release to add to my monthly themed "Touch" collection called Touch of Ruby!
I loved this kit so much that I gave my blog a make-over with it....did you notice????
It also inspired me to revamp my product packaging and Brand Logo! I hope you will love my new fresh look as much as I do!!!
Anyhow...on to goodies and freebies, right???
You can grab this adorable mini kit for only $1.50 at each of my shops for a limited time!
And of course, we have some matching FREEBIES too!
I made a LAYERED PAGE which you can get on my FACEBOOK PAGE.
And Sharon's amazing cluster frame will be in Saturday's NEWSLETTER!

1 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jul. 06, 2012. Thanks again.