Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Stuff for March 1st!

March 1st?! Seriously? Man...the days just keep flying by!
I hope you have been enjoying some great specials for Leap Day!!!
I have a few minis releasing to my shops!
First, is the Chocolate Kisses Mini (from GS Feb Buffet), which you can now get at all of my shops, for only $1.50!

And I have another little monthly mini, inspired by March's birthstone: Aquarmarine.
And it is also only $1.50!

And here are a few little matching freebies.
You can grab the border here on my blog and the cluster is on my FB Fan Page.
Plus, there will be another exclusive matching freebie in my Saturday NL!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

Priscilla said...

Very pretty! Purple is my favorite. Thank you.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this gorgeous border!

I get a "page not found" for the newsletter gift? Could you check the link please?