Thursday, March 15, 2012

Backyard Fun...Connie Prince COLLAB...yeah!

This collab between Connie Prince and I has been in the works for a while, and I am so excited that we are finally releasing it today!!!!
It's got lots of elements and papers, and even an alpha!!!
You will LOVE it!!!! And you can grab it for only $3.50!!

This kit is available at:
Twin Mom Scraps' Shop
MyMemories
Digitals
GingerScraps
Gotta Pixel
ScrapbookBytes
I do have some freebies, and you might want to check out Connie Prince's Blog, as she might have some goodies for you too!
Here are my freebies...
You can grab the border here on my BLOG
The cluster frame is on my Facebook Page, and there will be another exclusive freebie in my Saturday NL!

4 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Mar. 17, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Love the border - thank you!!

Priscilla said...

Thank you!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this lovely border and the great gift in your newsletter!