Thursday, March 29, 2012

2 New Releases!!!!! FREEBIES!

I have 2 new mini kits available in all of my shops today! You can grab them for only $1.50!!!
Twin Mom Scraps Shop - MyMemories - Digitals - GingerScraps

Here are some great matching freebies!!
You can grab the frame cluster on my FB Fan Page and the flower cluster is here on my blog.

And remember the March CAKE packs at Digitals last week?
You can now grab the complete mini kit for only $1.50 at each of my shops!

You can grab the border freebie here on my Blog and the frame cluster will be in tomorrow's NEWSLETTER (plus, a little something extra too).

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 31, 2012. Thanks again.

Priscilla said...

Such great freebies!! Love Touch Of Diamonds. Thanks so much.