Friday, September 9, 2011

New Blinkies...and RAK's!!!

YEAH!!!! I had some new blinkies made!!!! Here is a fan blinkie for you to snag...I made it super easy for you...just copy and paste the html code from the text box below and post away:) A HUGE thank you to Kat of Kat's Creations for making them for me...MWAH!!
Photobucket
Also, in addition to my new blinkies...me and my CT are going to be giving away lots of coupons for free stuff! Just snag this blinkie, link it to http://twinmomscraps.blogspot.com and post it...on your blogs, forum siggies, or wherever! If me or one of my CTs catch you sporting my new fan blinkie, you MAY get a little something special from one of us!!!!

4 comments:

Anisah said...

Great blinkie!

Anisah

Alohacowgirl said...

Very cute. It's on my blog already!

Lala Rembrandt said...

Cute blinkie... it's on my blog now ^_^

mischalaneous said...

Rebecca, Thanks so much again for the daily downloads. I'm loving 'Falling Bloomss'. I don't have a blog yet but I will absolutely sport your blinkie when I do!
God bless.
chalane