Friday, July 22, 2011

School's In Collection & FREEBIES!!

Happy Friday! This is going to be a super packed post, but it will be worth it I promise. If you read it all the way through, you will see there are lots of fun freebies:) First, take a look at my new Back to School Kit! All images are linked!

...and Coordinating Packs...

...and Money-Saving Bundle:


And I have 2 freebies for you...Hurry and Grab the Layered Border on my FB Fan Page, as it will be gone soon! And you can grab the double-cluster frame right here on my BLOG...click each image!

And my CT's created some stuff for you too! These will be found in my NL going out later today!!! Don't miss them!!!! SUBSCRIBE now if you haven't already!

2 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [23 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jul. 23, 2011. Thanks again.