Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tooth Fairy Collection & FREEBIES!

So, I have to say...I LOVE my newest kit! It was inspired by one of my baby girls finally losing her first tooth and then another 2 weeks later...LOL! It is a revamp of my old Day at the Dentist. All images are linked and there is a little freebie for you to grab at the bottom of this post too! >br> Coordinating Packs...

BUNDLED for 42% Savings!
Link And a little freebie I put together for you. You can grab it by clicking the preview below. Plus...one of my CTs put together a freebie too, which you will only be able to grab in my upcoming NEWSLETTER!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Jun. 17, 2011. Thanks again.

clubiani said...

thanks for sharing!