Sunday, June 19, 2011

New CU Layered Buttons & FREEBIES!

I have a few new CU Sets available...they are layered Button Sets. Each Set has different ribbons...available in PSD and PNG and greyscale. COMMERCIAL USE OK! Images are linked! And to give you a taste of what you'll get in these sets...I am offering a little sampler in my NEXT Newsletter! Hurry and sign up if you haven't already...it will probably go out Tuesday morning sometime!!! But you know I wouldn't leave you hanging...so here is a little something to hold you over til my next newsletter :) Click preview to download now
**Download link for Glitter Rose fixed 6.20.11**Link

5 comments:

makeyesup said...

Thanks for the layered button sample, that's great. Thought I was getting the glitter rose though, when I clicked on that preview.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Jun. 20, 2011. Thanks again.

sailwemust said...

Love the roses. Can't wait to use them. Thanks!

Elle de Mai said...

Beautiful, thank you very much!

makeyesup said...

Thanks, very pretty rose.