Thursday, May 5, 2011

CT CALL!!!! CLOSED

**CALL CLOSED**

I am looking to expand my CT again!!!! Are you interested??? We have a super laid back team...you can choose 1 kit a month or as many kits as you want...you decide!!!

Minimal Requirements: 1-2 Layouts per Kit Post to 3 Galleries Help with advertising on Blogs, FB, Twitter, etc.

I am also looking to fill 3 Admin positions:

1 CT Manager - to help with our CT Forum 1 Advertising Assistant - simply post product previews in specified galleries! Advertising Manager - post new releases and ads in 4 forums, Blog, FB (position just became available on 5.6.11)

Easy Peasy, right??? If you're creative and love scrapping then you should apply!!! No closing date for this call as of yet. Please send the following to twinmomscraps@gmail.com (CT Call in the subject line): Tell me a little about yourself List of current designers/teams you CT for And a link to your fullest gallery Good luck and I hope to hear from you soon!

0 comments: