Saturday, March 12, 2011

New Kit Hoppin Froggy 20 % off + lots of GOODIES!!

Whew! I am back! I hope I didn't lose to many of you while I took a long-needed break! I got some redecorating done around our house, including 2 bathrooms and the kitchen, which included lots of painting! YEAH!!!!
But I am back now with a new kit which is 20% off through 3.21.11 and some other goodies.
All images below are linked.

Next, I have a few freebies for you. The Quick Page below you can grab right here on my blog by clicking the preview.
Next, is a matching ALPHA Freebie, created by my CT Melissa, which coordinates with my new kit. This freebie will be exclusive to my Newsletter, which will go out sometime on Monday. So if you want the ALPHA, you can sign up for my newsletter HERE.
Hang tight too, as I am finishing up a little CU Freebie which I will post soon!

3 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 13, 2011. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [13 Mar 11:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria