Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Wishes....

I have been so busy preparing for Christmas, so I apologize for not having much to offer you guys this month.
However, I wanted to grant some Christmas wishes!
Check out my shop here: http://twinmomscraps.com and reply to this post or on my Facebook Fan Page with something that you'd like to have for Christmas.
I will grant random wishes in a few days (probably the day after Christmas).
Have a wonderful Christmas with your families and talk to you all soon!

4 comments:

Sassy said...

I just adore your "Sparkling Midnight" kit! I would wish for that. :)

Sassy

Mi_Candy said...

I would wish for Spunky Christmas Kit. I adore it!! Merry Christmas for you and for your family!!
:o)
Hugs
Mirelle

TJ said...

I wish for the "Wood Grain Picket Fences!" Thank you and Merry Christmas!!!

Anisah said...

Thanks for the chance to win! I love your Rustic Christmas Scrap Kit.

Merry Christmas!

Anisah