Saturday, January 2, 2010

A new AWARD!!

Thank you to Lisa (Lisa Marie Designs) for honoring me with a brand new award, that I haven't received before. This reward requires that I post 10 random things about myself and then pass it on to 9 others. So here goes:
1) I am the stay at home mom to twin girls. 2) My husband and I own a construction company, which I run from home. 3) I broke my back in an auto accident in 2007. 4) I have had 3 back surgeries in a year and a half, all before the age of 30! 5) I love offshore fishing. 6) Our family just got 2 new german shorthair pointer puppies. 7) I spend most of my time scrapping and designing. 8) I am have one older brother and one older sister. 9) My husband is 7.5 years old than me. 10) My husband and I honeymooned in ALASKA!
Now, I will attempt to pass this on to as many as I can, who haven't already received it. These ladies are some of my favorite designers, by the way!:

3 comments:

Scrappin Mommy said...

Thank you!!

Deb aka ScrappinCop said...

Thanks for the great award! I really appreciate it!

Jenni said...

Thanks so much for the award! And good luck at your new store!!