Friday, January 23, 2009

WOOHOO!!!! I've been blessed with another award!

Gosh! I can't tell you what an honor it is to be given awards!
It is really such a great feeling that people express their appreciation of my work!
I spend just about all of my free time scrapping these days and I love every minute of it and even more, I love sharing my creations!
This award is 3 awards in one (I think...LOL!). Either way, I am proud to have it!
Donna of Tootlebugz gave me this award, and as most awards do, this one has a few rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post. 2. Nominate at least 10 blogs (if you haven’t got 10 on your list, it really doesn’t matter)which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude! 3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post. 4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog. 5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.
And here are 5 nominees, which are some of my favorite designers and blogs:

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Thank you so much for the award!! I am honoured!! I am really bad with playing things forward, bad memory and so little time, but I will really try!!! Have a great weekend!

Flashgraphics Creations said...

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the award, I too am very honoured.

Still haven't got round to play around with scripts! I've sort of given that idea up for now.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again.

Hugs
Marie
Flashgraphics

Kirsty said...

Wow thankyou Rebecca hun, I will treasure it and wear it with pride :)
Hugs
Kirsty xx

Deb said...

Thanks so much for the great award!! You are too sweet! I hope you have a great weekend!