Friday, September 26, 2008

My very FIRST AWARD! Thank You!

I am so excited! I couldn't believe when I checked my mail this morning! I got my very first award. A big thanks to Elemental Designz for nominating me. What an honor and surely an accomplishment for me! The digiscrap community has been so great in welcoming me...and helpful to say the least. I couldn't have done any of this without so many of you.
The rules of the Award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you've nominated
I have nominated the following blogs, because they have helped me in some way, either through their one-on-one help or their great tutorials and resources.
Thank You to:

1 comments:

Kim B said...

AWW- Thanks so much for this award and your kind words! What a wonderful way to start the weekend!

BIg higs
Kim